Bilingual Customer Success Manager
Sigo Seguros is an inclusive auto insurance technology company serving the Spanish-speaking community. The company provides transparent, reliable, and affordable prices that remove fees and biased rating factors that have disproportionately affected minorities. Additionally, the customers with US and foreign licenses or IDs are able to get coverage. Founded in 2019, Sigo Seguros is available in Texas and offers a mobile-first platform that simplifies the auto insurance purchasing process. Sigo Seguros makes it easy to purchase the right coverage for you and your family.
The role combines the sales and relationship-building aspects of being an insurance agent with the opportunity to build the strategy, technology, processes, and culture at a startup looking to shake up the car insurance industry. You will be responsible for building and maintaining our book of business and be the face of Sigo to our customers:
- Contacting inbound sales leads, following up with interested prospects, and binding and onboarding new customers
- Managing the customer lifecycle (endorsements, payments, renewals, etc.)
- Lead customer service interactions across communications channels
- Co-create sales tools and processes
- Provide input on customer-facing technology that facilitates self-service, collaborating with engineering and product management functions
- Identify and co-create new marketing channels and opportunities
- Contribute to the creation of marketing messages, campaigns, and brand identity
- Share insight for the creation of Sigo’s proprietary insurance product
- Actively participate in team-wide meetings on corporate strategy
- 1+ year(s) of sales experience, insurance agency experience preferred.
- Fluent Spanish speaker required.
- Licensed property & casualty insurance broker ideal.
- Experience working with CRM tools (Hubspot, Salesforce) preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and work closely in cross-functional teams.
- Lead and thrive in non-hierarchical settings
- Scrappy, self-starting hustler, able to get things done in an unstructured startup environment
- Passion for social impact
What we offer
- Generous early-stage equity grants
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Responsibility and autonomy at a growing company
- The opportunity to build something big and exciting
- Paid parental leave